Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!
Warning: Choking Hazard - small parts. Not intended for kids under the age of 3.
Learning about the world through interactive, hands-on play time is incredibly important to a child's development. Here are some of the ways our play dough sensory kits help a child's mind develop:
1. Sensory play helps with cognitive growth, language development, problem solving, motor skills, and social interaction.
2. Sensory play helps to develop nerve connections in the brain. Those nerve connections help in completing more complex learning tasks.
3. Sensory play is great for children that experience anxiety by lessening stress through hands on play time.
Notes about the kits:
- Use air tight ziplock bags to keep play dough fresh for 3+ months.
- The items you see in the photo of the kit may vary from kit to kit and are only used for illustration purposes.